QueSigaLaMilonga.com is the source of tango event reviews all over the world: milongas, practicas, festivals, etc.
OUR GOAL is to provide updated listings and reviews of tango events to help tangueros enjoy their nights to the fullest in Buenos Aires and beyond.
- SEARCH for tango events in your area (milonga, practica, festival, marathon, encuentro). READ tango reviews & listings and WATCH dancing videos & performances at these venues and DECIDE which event fits your mood!
- WRITE your REVIEW of these events to help other tangueros plan their awesome tango experience. We need your help in sharing your opinion with the rest of the tango community.
- ADD YOUR EVENT to our site and spread the word to the rest of the tango community – it’s a good publicity and it’s free!
- YOUR EVENT IS ALREADY LISTED? It was added by the QSLM team, but you can CLAIM the listing as your own and modify all the information.
- KEEP YOUR LISTING AT THE TOP OF THE LIST: Ask tangueros who attend your events to WRITE up a REVIEW on our site, this bumps it up to the top of the queue.
In case you were wondering: Omar Viola’s famous phrase was the inspiration for our website Quesigalamilonga.com! “Que siga la milonga!” is a phrase heard often in the milongas of Buenos Aires after the mandatory announcements and before the dancing resumes. Which is why we thought it would be the perfect name for our website. Loosely translated it means “Continue the milonga!”
We really hope you enjoy our site!